Though the global stream for Honkai: Star Rail version 1.1 will air on May 27, 2023 after technical difficulties caused a delay, the Chinese version of it aired on schedule. Ahead of the English announcement, we know what is awaiting Trailblazers in the game’s first major update. Aside from the playable debuts of Silver Wolf and Luocha, we’ll also get new mechanics and quests.
Here is a quick run-down of what players can expect to see in Honkai: Star Rail version 1.1:
- A 7 day log-in event that will grant players 10 Star Rail Special Passes for the Event Warp
- There will be four new Story Quests for Bailu, Luocha, Silver Wolf, and Yanqing.
- A free Nihility 4-star Light Cone can be earned in the 1.1 Silver Wolf event.
- The already-confirmed Chat system will be implemented.
- A museum event will unlock a permanent museum area to visit in Jarilo-VI.
- The Honkai: Star Rail equivalent of Ley Line Overflow will appear as an event.
Players who miss out on getting Yukong in Luocha’s banner will be able to try again. Everyone will be able to get a copy of Yukong for free. If it’s like in Genshin Impact though, you will need to complete event quests and exchange for Yukong using event currency. As a reminder, the first half of Version 1.1 will involve the Silver Wolf debut. The latter half’s banner will have Luocha.
Honkai: Star Rail is readily available on mobile devices and Windows PC. Version 1.1 will likely go live on June 7, 2023.