Publisher Chorus Worldwide and developer Toge Productions confirmed Coffee Talk Episode 2 is coming to Xbox Game Pass.
The new fantasy barista game is now launching day one for Xbox Game Pass subscribers. Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly is set to launch on April 20th across Windows PC (via Steam), Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, PS4, and PS5.
“Xbox Game Pass helped introduce new fans to the first Coffee Talk, and we’re excited that Episode 2 will be on the service from day one,” said Shintaro Kanaoya, founder and CEO of Chorus Worldwide. “With Coffee Talk still on Game Pass, now is the perfect time for Game Pass subscribers to play the original game in time for the release of Episode 2 on 4/20.”
Here’s a rundown on the August 2021-announced game, plus a new trailer:
Coffee Talk Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly
In a time where people are isolated from each other, Coffee Talk is a place where we can reconnect over a cup of warm drink.
It’s time to revisit your favorite late-night coffee shop and reconnect with your fantasy friends over a warm drink or two. You are a barista, and your customers aren’t always humans, listen to their stories and influence their hearts with a warm cup of coffee or two.
- Brew Warm Drinks – Mix a combination of ingredients, such as tea, ginger, mint, chocolate, coffee and many more. Experiment and uncover secret recipes, change people’s lives by serving drinks that will warm their hearts.
- Create Latte-Art Masterpieces – Show your creativity, draw your own latte-art masterpiece with our in-game fluid simulation to decorate your drinks.
- Chill Lo-fi Atmosphere – Immerse yourself in the relaxing coffee shop atmosphere. It’s raining outside, brew yourself a warm drink, play that lo-fi chillhop beats, and listen to the coffee talk.
- Urban Fantasy Cappuccinopunk – Set in an alternate present-day Seattle where humans, orcs, elves, and other races have been coexisting since the beginning of time. Explore the world through the stories told by your customers one cup at a time.
- Hangout With a Diverse Cast – Meet quirky and interesting characters, such as; Baileys the elf freelance graphic designer, Lua, the succubus bisdev executive, Myrtle the orc game developer, and more. Listen to their stories and influence them with a warm drink or two!