Wordle 316 May 1 HINTS – Struggling with today’s Wordle? Three CLUES to help with answer | Gaming | Entertainment
The first Wordle of May is live for the next 24-hours, and it’s a pretty tricky start to the month. Fortunately, if you’re struggling with Wordle 316 for May 1, Express Online is here to lend a helping hand. If you head to the bottom of the page, you’ll find three spoiler-free hints for the daily Wordle. And don’t worry, it’s not cheating, because the answer is nowhere to be found. Good luck!
Perfect for when you have five or ten minutes to spare, Wordle tasks players with figuring out a five letter word in just six guesses.
To master Wordle and solve those daily puzzles, you’ll need to pay close attention to the colour of the tiles after each guess.
If the letter tile turns grey, the letter does not appear in the word you are guessing. If the tile turns yellow, the letter you guessed is in the word, just not in the correct position. If the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your statistics, showing the number of correct answers you’ve managed, as well as your winning streak.
If you fail to solve the puzzle, then you’ll have to wait until the next day for a new Wordle to be released. You’ll also lose your precious winning streak.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific clues for Wordle 316 on May 1…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try to use a couple of vowels in your first guess, particularly ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters such as ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later on, when you have a better idea what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a decent second guess.
• Check out the daily hints provided by Express Online below…
Wordle 316 hints and clues for May 1…
1. Wordle 316 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 316 contains one vowel, but it appears twice.
3. You want a fourth clue, but you’ll have to go without.