We can’t believe that there are only 8 couples left in the competition and we’re just days away from another ‘Strictly Come Dancing’ live show.
Last weekend saw Adam Thomas leave the competition after facing off against Angela Rippon during the dreaded dance-off. The competition is getting so close now that it’s hard to say goodbye to anyone but this one really hurt.
The remaining couples will take to the ballroom once again this weekend as they dance for survival. Ahead of the show the details of the songs and dances have been released. Find out what your favourite couple will be dancing to below:
- Angela R and Kai: Paso Doble to ‘Hung Up’ by Madonna
- Angela S and Carlos: Waltz to ‘With You I’m Born Again’ by Billy Preston & Syreeta
- Annabel and Johannes: Samba to ‘Whenever, Wherever’ by Shakira
- Bobby and Dianne: American Smooth to ‘Ghost of You’ by 5 Seconds of Summer
- Ellie and Vito: Rumba to ‘True Colours’ by Cyndi Lauper
- Krishnan and Lauren: Samba to ‘Bamboléo’ by Gipsy Kings
- Layton and Nikita: Argentine Tango to ‘Tattoo’ by Loreen
- Nigel and Katya: Couple’s Choice to ‘Just The Way You Are’ by Bruno Mars
‘Strictly Come Dancing’ continues Saturday at 6.05pm on BBC One. Another couple will leave the competition during Sunday night’s results show.