Technology

Samsung Galaxy F62 With Quad Rear Cameras, 7,000mAh Battery Launched in India: Price, Specifications

Samsung Galaxy F62 has been launched in India by way of a livestream as the corporate’s newest mannequin in the F-series that was launched in October final 12 months — with the launch of the Galaxy F41. The new Samsung cellphone contains a hole-punch show design and carries quad rear cameras. The Galaxy F62 additionally comes with an octa-core Exynos 9825 SoC that debuted on the Galaxy Note 10 sequence in 2019. Other key highlights of the Samsung Galaxy F62 embody a 7,000mAh battery, as much as 8GB of RAM, and the newest One UI 3.1. The smartphone additionally comes with an all-new design that flaunts a singular sample metallic gradation end on the again. Samsung compares the Galaxy F62 with the likes of OnePlus Nord, Realme X3 SuperZoom, and the Realme X7 5G.

Samsung Galaxy F62 value in India, launch gives

Samsung Galaxy F62 value in India has been at Rs. 23,999 for the bottom 6GB RAM + 128GB storage variant, whereas the 8GB RAM + 128GB mannequin is priced at Rs. 25,999. The cellphone comes in Laser Blue, Laser Green, and Laser Grey color choices. It shall be out there for buy through Flipkart and the Samsung India on-line retailer in addition to Reliance Digital, Jio retail shops, and choose retail shops from February 22, 12pm (midday).

Launch gives on the Samsung Galaxy F62 embody Rs. 3,000 cashback on recharge low cost coupons and Reliance companion model coupons price Rs. 7,000 for Jio prospects. A Rs. 2,500 cashback provide for ICICI financial institution playing cards and EMI was additionally introduced. The cellphone additionally comes with the Flipkart Smart Upgrade Programme beneath which prospects can avail the Galaxy F62 by paying 70 % of its value. After a 12 months, prospects will get the choice to decide on to return the machine to improve to a modern Galaxy sequence smartphone or select to maintain the identical machine by paying the remaining 30 % of the unique value.

 

Samsung Galaxy F62 specs

The dual-SIM (Nano) Samsung Galaxy F62 runs on Android 11 with One UI 3.1 on prime and contains a 6.7-inch full-HD+ (1080×2400) Super AMOLED Plus Infinity-O Display. It is powered by the Exynos 9825 SoC, together with as much as 8GB of RAM. The Galaxy F62 options the quad rear digicam setup that homes a 64-megapixel Sony IMX682 main sensor, together with a 12-megapixel secondary sensor with an ultra-wide-angle lens of 123-degree field-of-view, a 5-megapixel macro shooter, and a 5-megapixel depth sensor.

Samsung Galaxy F62 contains a 64-megapixel main digicam sensor on the again

 

For selfies and video chats, the Samsung Galaxy F62 comes with a 32-megapixel digicam sensor on the entrance. Both entrance and rear cameras include 4K video recording assist. Samsung has additionally supplied a listing of proprietary digicam options, together with a Single Take to supply as much as 14 completely different outputs – 10 images and 4 movies.

The Samsung Galaxy F62 has 128GB of onboard storage as commonplace that’s expandable through microSD card (as much as 1TB). Connectivity choices embody Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v5.0, GPS/ A-GPS, NFC, USB Type-C, and a 3.5mm headphone jack. The cellphone additionally comes with a side-mounted fingerprint sensor, aside from an accelerometer, ambient gentle sensor, gyroscope, magnetometer, and proximity sensor. It packs a 7,000mAh battery that helps 25W quick charging that’s touted to take lower than two hours to fill all the capability. The battery additionally helps reverse charging. Besides, the cellphone has 9.5mm of thickness and 218 grams of weight.


Can Realme X7 Pro tackle OnePlus Nord? We mentioned this on Orbital, our weekly know-how podcast, which you’ll subscribe to through Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or RSS, download the episode, or simply hit the play button under.

Affiliate hyperlinks could also be routinely generated – see our ethics assertion for particulars.
Follow us on Google News  

Read original article here

Md Umar Khan

Md Umar Khan is a gaming freak who loves to play FPS games. In the meantime, he loves to express his views by writing gaming articles.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button