We are only a week away from Black Friday, a period of the year when most publishers offer significant discounts on their titles and service. For PlayStation users, the Black Friday sale has already begun with some tempting offers, including 25% off on PS Plus yearly subscriptions (courtesy of VGC).
If you haven’t joined PS Plus so far, it is probably a great opportunity to try out PlayStation’s new offerings in the service. Currently, you can get a yearly PS Plus Premium subscription for $89.99, which would have cost you $119.99 normally. A yearly membership of PS Plus Extra has been reduced to $74.99 from $99.99. If you only need PS Plus for playing online games, then you can proceed with a yearly PS Plus Essential membership for $44.99, which was $59.99 formerly.
Aside from PlayStation Plus, Sony also offers significant discounts on PlayStation 5 accessories, including DualSense controllers (-$25), Pulse 3D headsets (-$30), Media Remote (-$7), and DualSense Charging Station (-$7).
If you were waiting for Black Friday to pick up some games that were launched earlier, there are some great offers available at the moment. Probably one of the most significant offers belongs to Gotham Knights, which is now available with 40% off less than a month after its official launch. Below, you can check out some of the hottest deals:
- FIFA 23 Standard Edition – 40%
- Gotham Knights – 40%
- Horizon Forbidden West (PS5) – 38%
- Gran Turismo 7 (PS5) – 38%
- The Last Of Us Part 1 Remake Standard Edition – 25%
- Stray – 20%
- Ghostwire: Tokyo – 60%
- A Plague Tale: Requiem – 20%
- NBA 2K23 (PS5) – 50%
- The Quarry – 50%
- Dying Light 2 Standard Edition – 50%
- Saints Row: Platinum Edition – 33%
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection – 60%
- Ghost of Tsushima: Director’s Cut (PS5) – 50%
- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart Standard Edition – 50%
- Returnal – 50%
- Death Stranding Director’s Cut – 60%
- Battlefield 2042 – 60%
- Cult of the Lamb – 20%
You can check out the full list of discounts via this link. Keep in mind that PlayStation’s Black Friday deals will only be available until November 28.
NEXT: Sonic Co-Creator Yuji Naka Arrested For Dragon Quest Trading Scandal