Flipkart app quiz September 15, 2021: Get answers to these five questions to win gifts, discount coupons and Flipkart Super coins
In order to win the prize, they have to answer five quiz questions. For those unaware, the quiz starts daily at 12am and continues till 12pm.
The quiz questions are based on current events and general knowledge. There are four options to every question.
Only the first 50,000 participants will be eligible for the quiz prize.
- Which word is derived from a French word which literally means ‘piece cut off’?
- Former PM Atal Bihari Vajpayee received which award in 1992?
- Which of these animals does not have bones?
- In Harry Potter films, the creature thestral can only be seen by those who have witnessed
- Which of these countries was not colonised by Spain?