Flying Wild Hog and Focus Home Interactive plan to release Evil West tomorrow on November 22, but the release time of the game could be different based on your platform and the region you are based at.
Below, we have listed the release date and time for some major regions in the world divided by platforms. For Xbox, we couldn’t get an official release time unfortunately, but it is likely that the Xbox players receive access to the game at the same time as PlayStation users.
- North America: November 21 at 11 pm PT or November 22 at 2 am ET
- Europe: November 22 at 7 am UTC/8 am CET
- Eastern Asia and Oceania: Novewmber 22 at 4 pm JST/6 pm AEDT/8 pm NZDT
- Local midnight time on November 22 (12 am of your local time)
Evil West is currently available for pre-order for $59.99 on consoles, but the PC version of the game costs $49.99. If you pre-purchase the game, you will receive Wild Wild East Skin Pack, including an exclusive outfit for the character as well as three weapon skins and two gauntlet skins.
Evil West is the third and final title from Flying Wild Hog launching this year. After Shadow Warrior 3 and Trek to Yomi, now fans are excited to experience a new fresh journey in Evil West, a third-person shooter that inherits the studio’s signature combat style which includes a wide variety of weapons and abilities to get rid of the enemies surrounding you.
Hopefully, Evil West doesn’t require a high-end PC for an acceptable experience as the Recommended system for the game suggests a GTX 1060 would be enough for running the game at a high quality preset. Below, you can take a look at the minimum requirement system for the game.
- OS: Windows 10 (64 bits)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K (3.3 GHz) / AMD FX-6300 X6 (3.5 GHz)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 4 GB VRAM, GeForce GTX 750 Ti / Radeon RX 460
- Storage: 40 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 30 FPS, 1920×1080 in medium preset
NEXT: Cyberpunk 2077 Mod Adds Stock Market And News System