Square Enix has announced a new update for its action RPG mobile game Echoes of Mana.
Starting on August 4, players can obtain rewards for the 100th Day Anniversary Campaign, including campaign rewards, 100 summons’ worth of tickets from login bonuses, missions, and quests.
From now until August 31, players can participate in a limited-time scenario event called “Labyrinth of Lost Heroes,” that’ll include the following:
- Three-star Sumo “Resolve Renewed” Version
- Three-star Memory Gem “Fearsome Foursome”
- Four-star Duran “Trusted Shield” Version
- Four Star Escad “Beholder of Justice” Version
- Four Star Memory Gem “Finalizing Fate” through the “Labyrinth of Lost Heroes Harvest (summons)”
Echoes of Mana features an original story with characters from multiple Mana titles, such as Trials of Mana, Secret of Mana, and Adventures of Mana.
For more Echoes of Mana news, check out these stories:
GameSpot may get a commission from retail offers.
The products discussed here were independently chosen by our editors.
GameSpot may get a share of the revenue if you buy anything featured on our site.