The latest update for Don’t Starve Together went out this week on Switch, and version 1.5.0 is available.
In celebration of the Year of the Bunnyman, players will find new content. Klei added a new activity in the game, some new item drops, and some new streaming items. That’s along with a few adjustments and bug fixes.
The full patch notes for the Don’t Starve Together version 1.5.0 update are as follows:
- Bunnyman Shrine added.
- Cozy Bunnymen added.
- Pillow Fight Pit added.
- Pillow weapons and armor available at the Bunnyman Shrine.
- Rabbit Lamps, Nightcap and new snacks available at the Bunnyman Shrine.
- Adjustments were made to Woodie’s Snowfallen skin’s forehead and cheeks.
- Adjusted Wes’ Snowfallen eye colouration to be slightly blue.
- Adjusted Wormwood’s Snowfallen skin to have more shading.
- Fixed an issue with Wortox getting permanently stuck red when loading a world in a dying state.
- Fixed a crash related to the Ancient Guardian and cavern spider webbing.
- Fixed Wendy’s Usurper’s Handwraps having spots of no colour.
- Fixed Wes’ The Fool having different hair when in the custom idle animation.
- Fixed Werepigs skipping an animation during attacks causing it to snap to the next animation.
- Fixed a leg detachment issue in Woodie’s Weremoose animations when running upwards.
- Fixed all base skin character hands to have less transparent spots where colour should have been.
- Fixed Wormwood’s Moonbound base skin having green hand leaves in the custom idle animation.
- Fixed the Puppy Cap having a different shading for the ear muffs in certain viewing angles.
- Fixed Merms chopping down Winter’s Feast Trees.
- Fixed Lazy Forager not playing sounds when being repaired.
Notes for Modders
Pickable component using TheWorld as the picker will now issue a new event pickedbyworld with the same parameters sent as the event picked.
All players on Switch can download the new version 1.5.0 update for Don’t Starve Together now.