Looking for all the Broken ATMs locations in COD Warzone Season 4? Then, we have your back. Broken ATMs are available in Plunder mode.
Looking for all the Broken ATMs locations in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4? Then, we have your back. The much-awaited Season 4 of Call of Duty: Warzone has finally dropped, bringing a ton of new content with it. Amongst the new additions are the “Broken ATMs” available in the Plunder mode. These are a great source to earn free money in Warzone and there are numerous Broken ATMs scattered all across the map, packed with cold cash waiting to be discovered by you and your teammates. Here’s a look at all of the Broken ATM locations in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4.
All Broken ATM Locations in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4
Titled “Mercenaries of Fortune” Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 brings exciting new map changes. The popular Plunder game mode sees the addition of Broken ATMs, which in the patch notes are simply called “malfunctioning ATMs” and are your guaranteed source of cash.
However, Golden Plunder mode is specific to Caldera, so you won’t be able to access it anywhere else. There are a total of 12 Broken ATM locations in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4 and below are their exact locations:
- Arsenal – The broken ATM is located south of the military shipyard in between the bunkers.
- Beachhead (x2) – There are two broken ATMs here. The first one can be found along the coastline North of Sub Pen. While the second by traveling further North towards Runway (more inland).
- Runway – Off the coast of Runway headed towards the Peak.
- Capital (x2) – There are two broken ATMs here. The first Broken ATM is near the coastline in the southernmost point of Capital. For the second one, you will have to go more inland toward the Resort.
- Airfield – The broken ATM is inside one of the buildings next to the runway in the direction of the Power Plant.
- Docks – In the middle of Docks close to the ocean.
- Lagoon – In between the Lagoon and Storage Town.
- Peak – Exactly in the middle of the Peak.
- Power Plant – Off the coast of Power Plant towards Capital.
- Ruins – In the Ruins between the Dig Site and the Village.
When a Broken ATM is online in any one of these locations, you will see a money symbol with two arrows around it pop up on your screen, similar to a cash drop or a buyback station on the map.
However, if you don’t see the symbol over one of the 12 locations, then that ATM is not active. The Broken ATMs cycle throughout the match, so it’s best to move to the one which is online and check back later.
That’s everything you need to know regarding all of the Broken ATM locations in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 4. For more tips and guides, be sure to search for Twinfinite. As always, feel free to peruse the relevant links below.